A Singapore Bachelorette Road Trip Party – Breaking the Cliché
Planning an unforgettable bachelorette party in Singapore? How ‘bout getting away from the cliché and the usual bar-hopping and going on a road trip? You need not get hung over just one party, you can enjoy the sights, enjoy different treats and have fun on the road as you travel around Singapore.
A bachelorette party celebrates the important and joyous milestone in the bride-to-be’s life. And sisters and friends are coming up with better ideas nowadays to make this important day more fun and memorable for brides to be and the wonderful women they will be sharing it with.
Singapore has a lot to offer in this arena. From wonderful sights, activities, amazing food and excellent bars. Why not catch them all in a bachelorette road trip party?
First Step – The Ride
Let’s start with the best ride to take you around this bachelorette road trip party. It’s very important that you choose a ride that will take you through your itinerary with no worries so all you have to do is get-in, get-out and party.
Depending on the people you have, you can start with a 7-seater maxi cab to drive your posse for the road trip or if you have more, start looking at 9-seater or 13 seater minibus or even our bus charter services that can seat from 20 to 40 people! SGMaxi is best for this service in quality vehicles, comfort, safety and budget.
How ‘bout making this road trip sweeter and travel VIP style? Book SGMaxi’s Alphard Vellfire Limo Cab or splash out on our Rolls Royce Ghost Limousine service and you can take that party on the road with you too.
Next Step – The Stops
Time to list down your quick fun-filled stops for the road-trip. And there’s so much you can do. Some ideas we have gathered for you are listed below:
- Fun at the beach. Plan for a picnic, and some drink or head over to Tanjong Beach Club which offers tasty bites, day beds to lounge on, and even a wild night party if you opt to have this as your closing stop.
- Get your groove on. How ‘bout busting some moves with a 90-minute Pole Dancing work-out? Bobbi’s Pole Studio will provide the stage and the poles for you with matching costumes and themes for up to 14 ladies.
- Get pampered in your chosen Spa. After strutting out on the dance floor, take a break with some tea, a massage and some beauty treats for your party. Some of the best Spa’s to stop by at: Aramsa Garden Spa, Damai Spa, Banyan Tree Spa, the Luxe House and ESPA at Resorts World Sentosa. Check-out the group packages they offer that everyone can enjoy.
- Have the bride to be belt out any pre-wedding jitters and worries. Stop by TopOneKTV for a good hour or two singing your hearts out while enjoying good food. Feel like a pop-star with their superb sound set-up and karaoke systems
- Celebrating with a wonderful city view. If you’re not headed to the beach for your final stop, how ‘bout catching the sunset at the roof-top of Ku De Ta, at the Marina Bay Sands Hotel? Or maybe enjoy the lovely light and water show in seats at the Lantern, Fullerton Bay Hotel.
Add in a little extra between stops by planning for some fun games and in-car entertainment. This bachelorette road trip will be truly something to remember and treasure ad SG Maxi will give you the best ride to this adventure.