Bib Gourmand in a Day – Part 2
So in our earlier Bib Gourmand Tour in A Day Part 1 you’ve had delicious Claypot Laksa to warm you up and get you awake, delightful Rice Dumplings, amazing Singaporean Style Ramen, filling savory Nasi Padang lunch, delicious afternoon grabs of Rojak and duck meat.
In between SGMaxi will take you wherever you decide to get the best deals in Singapore, so you can get some shopping done before the next leg of your food trip to get all that food down your system and get you ready for more.
To continue on your Bib Gourmand food trip:
4:00 PM Make Room for Tandoori
The next stop is just close by and serving tasty tandoori that you will surely enjoy. Zaffron kitchen located at East Coast Road serves wonderful tandoori. Customer favorites at this stop include:
- Seekh Mutton Kebab
- Tandoor Malai Chicken Tikka
- Palak Paneer which is cottage cheese in spinach-gravy
- Goan Fish Curry
- Butter Chicken.
7:00 PM – Dinner Time!
Supper at Peony Jade for some delicious Chinese and Szechuan dishes. Enjoy your oriental food with a matching atmosphere to match surrounded by lush greenery. They serve many delicious dishes including steamed kampung chicken with minced garlic, tender beef spare ribs, deep fried prawns with salted egg, pepper duck and tea-smoked duck with small flower buns.Customers also enjoy their dim-sum buffet and love the dessert options they offer, including the customer favorite: Sesame Balls deep fried with a filling of molten sweet Taro Paste with some coconut ice cream on the side, the cute little Steamed Molten Choc-on-Bao or Peony Jade’s Gudetama.
Customers also enjoy their dim-sum buffet and love the dessert options they offer, including the customer favorite: Sesame Balls deep fried with a filling of molten sweet Taro Paste with some coconut ice cream on the side, the cute little Steamed Molten Choc-on-Bao or Peony Jade’s Gudetama.
They serve other cute decorated dim-sum like their “Steamed Piggie Cha Siu Bao”, the Tweety Birdies filled with pineapple jam and their steamed Matcha Salted Egg Yolk Molten Bao.
Up for another Bib Gourmet Day?
If you’re looking for another Bib Gourmet Day in SG or not yet ready to end the day, here are some other options you will enjoy:
- Crispy Curry Puffs
Starting off with this delightful pastry from J2 Crispy Curry Puff. Bite into warm flaky pastry filled with spiced potato, chicken with black pepper and a sardine-yam paste. A tasty morning greeting for only $1.50. J2 Crispy Curry Puff is found in Amoy Street Food Centre.
- The Fishball Story at Golden Mile Food Centre
Nope, this won’t be like the frozen ones you get from the groceries. The owner Douglas Ng is proud to share that he makes his fish balls at 4am every day from only pure fish without flour or extenders. A bowl of this tasty delight is only $4.50.
- Song Fa
A warm day starter of delicious Bak Kut Teh garlic and peppery broth with tender pork ribs.
- Katong Laksa
Another good Laksa place that serve Laksa in rich coconut broth with prawns, cockles and fish cake, a dish that won over Gordon Ramsay in SingTel Hawker Heroes Challenge 2013. Customers suggest to take it with Lime Juice to drink and Otah.
- Wedang at Golden Mile Food Center for some Indonesian Food and Satay
- Chey Sua Carrot Cake at West M&F Center for some turnip pudding
- Hong Heng Fried Sotong Prawn Mee at Tiong Bahru Market for tasty fried noodles
- Liang Zao Ji at Whampoa Market Place for delicious soyed duck.
- Famous Sunghei Road Trishaw at Hong Lim Market and Food Centre for delicious Laksa
Alaturka Mediterranean and Turkish restaurant at Bussorah Street and enjoy their delicious mezze tebagi platter of kebabs, Imam Bayildi (an eggplant dish), and bread.
- Kok Sen at Keong Saik Road is open until 11PM with wonderful zi char meals in clay pot like Yong Tau Foo, Prawns Hor Fun, and Claypot Chicken with Curry Leaves.
- New Ubin Seafood at Sing Ming Road for filling and delicious meats and seafood. Including perfectly grilled Angus Rib Eye and Beef Fried Rice.
Late Night Grabs from 10PM onwards
- Alliance Seafood at stall 27 of the Newton Circus Food Center for the tastiest and freshest seafood selections that will hit the spot.
- Sin Huat Eating House at Geylang Road makes delicious crab bee hoon and is open until 1AM.
- JB Ah Meng Kitchen also at Geylang Road serves delicious salted egg yolk prawn tempura (acclaimed by Chef Ferran Adria) and makes delicious white pepper crab and sanlou fried beehoon. They are open until 3AM.
With SGMaxi as your ride, we can take you to enjoy these gastronomically delicious foods stops so you can fulfill your Bib Gourmet food trip. Take your family or buddies with you on this yummy escapade with our 7 seater maxi cabs or 9 and even 13-seater mini buses, and you can also enjoy shopping and touring Singapore in between your food stops.
All you need to do is choose your delights, and we’ll drive your Bib Gourmet experience in Singapore.