When it comes to finding and choosing the best bus charter, Singapore has to offer, you really have to get into the nitty-gritty of things. This means that you are encouraged to be picky and to ask the right questions to make sure that you have found the right one for your upcoming trip to Singapore with your fiancé and the rest of your friends. Now, asking a question does not mean that you are just being a pain to deal with, but rather, you ought to start firing your queries away to make sure that you know what and who you are dealing with.
Top Must Ask Questions for your Chosen Bus Charter Singapore
In order to ensure that you have found the charter bus company for your Singapore vacation, here are the questions that your chosen service provider should be able to answer:
- How long has your company been in this industry? Can you let us know more about your company’s history?
- Has your company been featured on certain publications or web based magazines? Can you also share customer feedback with us?
- What are your booking policies? Can we book our reservations through your website?
- Is your website complete? Can we pay for our trips or bookings online as well? What methods of payment do you accept?
- Do you have specific packages that we can choose from?
- We have a specific budget set for this trip, would you be able to help us with our itinerary to make sure that we do not go beyond our spending limit?
- In case we do not want a charter bus, do you still have different types of vehicles like maxi cab, mini bus or limousine that we could choose from? Do they also come in different rates?
- Can we contact you at any time, in case we have questions or additional requests?
- What are your services and do you offer transport assistance for travelers on wheelchairs?
- How can you guarantee our safety?
- How skilled and trained are your drivers? Are they also certified?
- Are your vehicles in great condition? What are the featured amenities that we will be able to use while we are on board?
- We will be traveling with a whole lot of stuff so would you be able to ensure that the bus that we will be getting is large enough to fit our large group and of course our belongings?
These questions can definitely help you choose the right transport company for your travel plans.