The rainy season is definitely something that you should watch out for when traveling and exploring a country surrounded by seas, such as Singapore– this is also the reason why you should acquire the assistance of a mini bus hire with driver service in Singapore. Asia is a continent that does not experience much winter, especially those bordered by oceans and those located near the equator. And when the rainy season hits, most tourists shy away from exploring the country due to lack of ideas on the places that they can visit without getting all wet.
Indoor Tourist Destinations in Singapore
Luckily, Singapore is a country where you can still explore and have fun even when it is constantly raining outside. Here are some of the best tourist attractions indoor places to hang out with your family and friends:
- Gardens by the Bay
- Singapore Indoor Stadium
- Singapore Sports Hub
- iFly Singapore
- Sentosa 4D Adventure Land
- Singapore City Gallery
- Maritime Experiential Museum
- Singapore Science Center
- Asian Civilizations Museum
- ION Orchard
With all these places plus more, you can make sure that no rain will ruin your vacation with your closest friends and family members.
What Your Mini Bus Hire Service in Singapore Can Offer
Lots of charter and mini bus service providers offer different types of packages and deals. And while most of them can be very attractive and enticing, not all of them can deliver their promises and live up to the very high expectations that they have set. We are pleased to inform you that rain or shine, our mini bus service in and around Singapore will be able to provide you with your travel needs; and here is how:
- Flat rates are available – if you intend to keep to your schedule and itinerary, then there would be no way for you to pay extra for additional services. The flat rates which start at $65 for a 9 seater mini bus alone, already includes parking and other fees, which means that you do not need to pull out more cash from your pockets, unless you really need to. Additional charges will have to be paid if you will be acquiring extra assistance such as:
- Traveling through the night and clocking in extra hours
- Extra stops which are not plan of you original itinerary
- There is always a mini bus for you – the abundance of mini buses can make sure that you will have a ride as soon as you get to Singapore. It also means that you can choose the right size or type of mini bus based on the size of your group.
From a 9 seater to a 13 seater mini bus service, you can feel safer and more comfortable, knowing that you will still be able to make the most of your vacation in Singapore, regardless of the weather.