So your buddy is tying the knot and you want to make this party a wild and unforgettable celebration for him. Well, we’ve got some ideas that we’re sure you’ll like.
You don’t have to get stuck with the common drinks and party at some club in the night. You can celebrate the entire day with different activities from dusk ‘til dawn. For what would be a better celebration than a whole day with your buddies? A lot of married men tend to not have as much time with friends as they would when their focus starts to turn to family and married life so let’s make this a day to remember.
We’ve laid out a guide for roadtrip for your gang. Just leave the ride to us. SGMaxi has different options for you and will have your transportation covered so all you need to do is bond and enjoy the ultimate gentleman’s bachelor party.
They say that some of the best parts of a road trip is how you get there. But how do you get the whole gang in one car? We’ve got maxi cabs and minibuses that can seat 7, 9 and 13 people with enough space for all your luggage too.
You can treat the groom-to-be for a more VIP experience with our Alphard Vellfire Limo as you travel to your stops while comfortably enjoying the ride in captain seats and luxurious interior. Want to make him really feel like a boss? Go for gold with our Rolls-Royce Limousine service!
SGMaxi’s fleet is maintained at the highest standards and our staff is always professional, polite and knowledgeable of the best routes to take for your trip.
Now that you’ve got your ride booked, let’s get this road trip planned out. We’ve gathered here some of the best activities you and your buds can enjoy:
- Old Cuban Cigar Lounge. You can start out with your first stop at the Old Cuban Cigar Lounge, and have your gentleman chats over the best cigars, lounging in posh leather couches. Maybe even have a little fun doing “The God Father” imitations. It’s a light wake-up for the start of the day.
- Water Sports. Not into smoking? How ‘bout getting the gang’s blood running on some water sports? Try out the Jetlev at the Sea Breeze Water-Sports’ Wave House in Sentosa. It’s a water-propelled jet pack that’ll give you a unique and fun experience.
- Get on the Ultimate Drive at the Marina Bay Sands. Feel like Michael Schumacker and race around Singapore’s Formula One Circuit. You even get to be an F1 driver on your car of choice, and that includes a Ferrari F430 F1 Spider and a Lamborghini Gallardo Spyder.
- War Games. Give your groom-to-be and the gang the chance to vent out all their stress and frustrations with some paint-ball action at Red, Yishun.
- Pump-up your Adrenaline. Get to the Clark Quay area and be greeted by screaming voices from the air. All thanks to the G-MAX, hurling them in the air at 200kmh strapped to a steel supported capsule.
- Night Party at the Beach. Then cap of the day with a good party by the beach at Tanjong Beach Club that hosts a party with live DJ’s and beer pong. If you’re up for something more like a Jazzy or Reggae joint, check out the Sandbar & Flame and hang-out with the guys in their beach-hut bar.
You can make the road trip even better with some in-car games and entertainment. With SGMaxi taking care of your ride and these planned stops, this will be the ultimate gentleman’s bachelor party your groom-to-be and the gang will definitely enjoy.
We also have a guide for the ultimate Bachelorette party as well!