Call us today: 6100 0377
Three Factors To Consider Before Booking A Cab

Three Factors To Consider Before Booking A Cab

Maxi Cab
A cab gives you comfort as if you are in your car, just that the only difference is you won’t be driving it.

You will be able to relax and have someone else drive you to your destination, but before you start to loosen up you have to consider something things before booking one.

How much will it cost?

We all know how important money is for us as, after all, it does handle most of our expenses. Moreover, you don’t want to book a cap to only reach your destination and find that you can’t afford to pay the fare.

The standard fare for a normal cab or taxi starts from $3 to $3.40 and afterwards the meter will start running and the cost of the ride is a total sum of a few factors, comprising of distance, waiting time for the driver and the type of cab or taxi.

Make sure you look at your meter from time to time and be aware of the extra charges as it always varies depending on whether it is day time, night time or during the holiday period.

How safe is it?

Safety should always be prioritized in any journey that is taken. Nobody wants to be driven around in an old car that looks like it will give up any minute.

Or a car that is not fully functioning, like issues with the brakes or windows that can’t be rolled up and down efficiently, or even airbags that are not fitted. Although about 70% of the cabs in Singapore are equipped with airbags, you don’t want to risk your safety and book the remaining 30%.

Before you do any bookings in the future, regardless of which country you are at, you should do substantial research to make sure the vehicles are at tip-top condition.

How they are operated

Always do your part by doing a background check of the company that you are planning to book a cab or taxi from. The company needs to have a license to operate and hence, be responsible for the kind of drivers they hire.

You wouldn’t want to have a bad experience in a cab and then not be able to follow it up because the company doesn’t have any credible information about the person who was driving the vehicle. If a company is well operated then they will make sure that the cars they use in the cab business are regularly serviced and are kept clean both in and out.

The company should make sure that the driver’s license is valid and renewed when the need arises. There should also be information about the driver, hence if an accident occurs they can then easily trace the person.

Booking a taxi is relaxing because all your driving troubles instantly disappear with the assistance of a driver. Moreover, there are many taxis to choose from such as riding a Maxi cab in Singapore. Just make sure to remember these few factors and you can hop on your ride and reach your destination easily.

Comments

comments